 Announcements / 2038
2037  |  2039
Subject:
Largest Bricks Ever Produced?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 00:33:23 GMT

I just want to know if anyone has seen anything like these before?
I picked them up at a garage sale a few years ago. What was told that they
might have been from a Toys R Us promotion about a decade ago. I thought I
would share them with the rest of the community.

BTW the two MOCS show here are:
1) Airplane

2) Office towers

:)