 Announcements / 2039
    Todd Lehman's brain —Terry Prosper
   We've gone mad, some might say, to do a LEGO Picture Captionning about Todd Lehman's Brain (picture sent by Paul Sinasohn), but the picture is simply too hilarious ! www.rotule.qc.ca/humor/ Todd is, from our experience with him and by reading the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.galidor) !!

        Re: Todd Lehman's brain —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) <<snip>> I've been meaning to ask for a while, who's "we"? Also, could you link the news on the main humor page to their respective pages, i.e. the news about "New LPC !" to (URL) so forth? Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Todd Lehman's brain —Terry Prosper
   (...) Me and my wife and occasionnally, one of my friend. I am the one posting messages, but "we" are 3 people to work on the website one way or another. "We" could also stand for "Créations Rotule enr.", our registered company who owns the website (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)