 Announcements / 1656
BrickFest: Classic Lego presentation/discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:05:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,
     I am organizing a presentation and discussion of Classic Lego for
BrickFest, being held this July in the Washington, D.C. area. My plan is to
cover sets and topics through the 'non-moving' minifig era. This can include
old town/train sets, Hobby sets, HO scale lego, old/rare promotional sets, etc.
I think demos of the evolution of the Lego brick and other parts over time
would be very interesting as well.

I would like to find out the following:
1. Are there specific topics anyone is interested in hearing about?
2. Is anyone interested in leading discussion/presentation on any particular
topic?
3. Who can contribute sets and/or parts for display? I can bring my items, but
many of my old sets are currently in use in a museum display.

Please contact me by email at rrg@pha.jhu.edu if you're interested.

Thanks!
Roy Gal