 Announcements / 1656
  BrickFest: Classic Lego presentation/discussion

Hi all, I am organizing a presentation and discussion of Classic Lego for BrickFest, being held this July in the Washington, D.C. area. My plan is to cover sets and topics through the 'non-moving' minifig era. This can include old town/train sets, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  Re: BrickFest: Classic Lego presentation/discussion

Hey, This sounds interesting. Wish I was going to be there. Maybe it's going away from your theme, but one suggestion would be to look at the evolution of the fig. Previous people built with bricks, to the "homemaker" people: (URL) the minifigs with (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.events)

  Re: BrickFest: Classic Lego presentation/discussion

Roy, I keep a Brickshelf collection of vintage pieces: (URL) in there are galleries for: Comparisons & part variations (including changes from vintage parts to modern) Evolution of Printed Flags Evolution of Painted Trees Collection of Printed/Named (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events)