 Announcements / 1131
1130  |  1132
Subject:
July MOTM is ready to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:17:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

Time to vote.
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/
Good luck to the entrants.

And notice that there is a link to an additional rules page.
I've decided to try a split format.  A model-only contest and a scene
contest.  The rules are spelled out on how and what to enter.
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/info.shtml

The rules for the model-only entries are quite restrictive. By my reckoning,
four of the current entries would qualify as model-only entries - if I were
to start the two contests now.  But that is next month.

The scene contest is much more liberal - pretty much as it is now.

-- Terry K --