Re: July MOTM is ready to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:17:13 GMT

Hi Shiri,

If there is any thought of voting for mine, then vote for one of the others.
I've already won twice.  I just wanted to enter this to show off some more
models.  I don't really care about winning.

There are plenty of really strong entries this time.

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce, Terry Keller writes:
Hey all,

Time to vote.
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/
Good luck to the entrants.

Such big decisions! Silly castle people, can't you take turns? The vote'll
be split among you all! Who do I vote for? I'm torn, Brad's cathedral is
cool but Tamy and Elin and the dragon... ugh!!

-Shiri