 Announcements / 1130
1129  |  1131
Subject:
BricWorx Press Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 06:05:14 GMT

In the latest issue of Shop Notes, the BricWorx foundry announced:

New Release

BricWorx is proud to announce the first release of our freight train line.
We are kicking off this line with a Chessie System diesel engine. The first
limited run of the 801 Chessie System Engine is about complete. We are
ready to take orders for delivery as soon as they roll off the line. Please
visit our website (www.BricWorx.com) to place an order.

400 Series Coaches Still Available

BricWorx would like to thank all our patrons who made the first quarter very
successful. To date BricWorx has delivered 36 coaches; two tone green has
been the most popular color combination. The 400 series coaches are still
available in your favorite colors and this era model is best complimented by
a shiny new steam engine.

Steve & Dwayne
www.BricWorx.com