 Animation / 499
    Solicitation for ideas for BrickFest 2003 Animation Contest —Todd Thuma
   There will be a Animation Competition at BrickFest. I am asking the body of animators now to submit to me or in this public forum ideas for the competition. The BW03 Competition had a comedy category. Other competitions have had Historical, Horror, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Solicitation for ideas for BrickFest 2003 Animation Contest —Stefan van Zwam
   Seth, Todd, this is directed to both of you. The most important issue for us animators is: don't wait for too long! Making an animation takes time (A Christmas Carol cost me almost half a year, estimation over 300 hours of continuous work). For (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: PC to VHS Video Conversion Process —Greg Perry
   (...) Stefan - Thanks a lot for this paragraph. It got me looking at video cards with output capabilities. That then led me to take a closer look at the IBM Thinkpad laptop PC I currently have as my work computer. That PC has a S-Video output (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.animation)