 Animation / 499
498  |  500
Subject:
Solicitation for ideas for BrickFest 2003 Animation Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:05:05 GMT

There will be a Animation Competition at BrickFest. I am asking the body of
animators now to submit to me or in this public forum ideas for the
competition.

The BW03 Competition had a comedy category. Other competitions have had
Historical, Horror, and Star Wars themed competitions.

What type of category would you like to see?

I have thought of a music video category. Or what about a Western?

Please email me at thumat@gactr.uga.edu or post to this public forum ideas that
you would like to see in the way of animation competition categories. You may
also suggest rules that you would like to see implemented. All ideas and
submissions will be considered.

Todd