 Animation / 267
Re: New film from carnage films
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 09:16:36 GMT

Hey Robert,
   Nice movie!  I'm not into mecha, but I enjoyed what you did!  The special
effects were really nicely done.  I think the possibilities with this are great!
   I just wanted to mention something that is "nit-picking", but did you
realize that the opening logo says "Warlord Produtions" instead of "Warlord
Productions"?  It's funny how things like that can be overlooked sometimes!
I just thought I ought to mention it, in case you weren't aware!  I'm sorry
to bring up something so minor!  I hope to see more of your stuff!
Tom Reed
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Robert Thomas writes:
Its been awhile sence I have been here. but I have come back with something new.

Hand of fate
Run time: 1:03 min
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Saber/films/handoffate.mpg

This is a preview of a series I am thinking of doing.

LMKWYT