 Animation / 267
  Re: New film from carnage films

Hey Robert, Nice movie! I'm not into mecha, but I enjoyed what you did! The special effects were really nicely done. I think the possibilities with this are great! I just wanted to mention something that is "nit-picking", but did you realize that (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)

  Re: New film from carnage films

(...) Hey thsnks for pointing it out. I took a look and u r right. I used the wrong title clip, Now I must fix it. Glad u enjoyed it!!!! Robert \>>Hand of fate (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)