 Animation / 265
Re: New film from carnage films
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 06:05:05 GMT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me make that clear just in case someone did not understand:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

The movie is OK, but the potential that the future movies have!!!
Incredible!!!  I have always wanted to do that with Legos!!!  Awesome!  Who is
this guy?  I must know how he did this movie, there is simply so much potential!

Neo-Oz

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GE6oEF.KAo@lugnet.com, Robert Thomas wrote:

Its been awhile sence I have been here. but I have come back with something
new.

Hand of fate
Run time: 1:03 min
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Saber/films/handoffate.mpg

This is a preview of a series I am thinking of doing.

LMKWYT

Dude, that ROCKS! I dig that mecha with the gatling blaster.

W00T!

(Xpost to .build.mecha because of cool mecha action)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head