 Ambassadors / 19
    Re: Your LEGO Dream Set? —Magnus Lauglo
   (...) I'd love to see a castle-themed Creator/model type set. Basically a bunch of bricks, and plates, arches, inverse slopes, various more specialized pieces (tiles, jumpers washers etc), and a baseplate. If they aren't going to bring old gray (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Your LEGO Dream Set? —Alex Feinberg
     A great question! I too would love to see more realistic castle theme stuff like what I found in the miniland at Legoland Deutschland this past September, except in minifig scale (for affordability reasons). Basic multi-functional architectural (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Your LEGO Dream Set? —Robin Sather
   (...) I definitely second this. I remember this classic April Fools joke from a few years ago ... (URL) I'd love to see tubs like this actually see the light of day. For a 1,000 piece "specialized" tub like this, I'd probably be willing to part with (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Your LEGO Dream Set? —Nathan Todd
   unrealistic: Bring back castle (not that kk stuff). I would love anything old grey. realistic: A landscaping accessory pack, flowers, trees, plants in general. even more unrealistic: (...) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)