 Adventurers / 2286
    Treaded Steam Vehicle —Elroy Davis
   It's been a while since I've built anything Adventurer's specific, so I took a little time last night to build a steam-powered vehicle for Dr. Kilroy. (URL) This is a total case of form following function. My goal was to make something that looked (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Treaded Steam Vehicle —Nathan Todd
   I like this! It has the rudimentary look of a new innovation, and you can almost see Kilroy's pride ;) Form has always followed function anyway ; ) I am posting a link to your post on EB (for the adventurer lovers there...). God Bless, Nathan Visit (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Treaded Steam Vehicle —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) I certainly enjoyed your creation. Dr. K seems a tad hare-brained - it doesn't faze him to be sitting on the nose of an enormous pressure vessel that could go sky-high at any time. And that's the way it should be - the true Adventurer spirit. (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)