 Adventurers / 2288
Re: Treaded Steam Vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Nathan Todd wrote:
   I like this! It has the rudimentary look of a new innovation, and you can almost see Kilroy’s pride ;) Form has always followed function anyway ; ) I am posting a link to your post on EB (for the adventurer lovers there...).

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)

I certainly enjoyed your creation. Dr. K seems a tad hare-brained - it doesn’t faze him to be sitting on the nose of an enormous pressure vessel that could go sky-high at any time. And that’s the way it should be - the true Adventurer spirit.

Plus, this really does look like something that could work. As if it might have been a steam-powered tank from a little known war fought in the late 1800s, where the steam tanks easily overran enemy trenches but, of course, never ran any troops over, who were always tipped off that the tank was coming by its characteristic chuga-chuga sound...