 Administrative / Suggestions / 1534
  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

I haven't yet commented on the new design, but now I must say I that I like the most recent revision (#6?). I miss the quick links to deeper levels of the newsgroups, however -- they're on the current site in the lower left corner. I hadn't (...) (17 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

Here's a big 'me too' post (I know how annoying those can be, but I think it seems relevant here), but this last post summed things up for me well :) (...) Me too! (...) Me too. The 2 things I currently use the most are 'Top Stories' and the (...) (17 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4

Hi Brett, Jordan, thanks for your comments on this! First: (...) I'm not working on LUGNET to ignore people, but to listen to them :-) (...) I haven't considered them as important as they seem to be. Well, I guess I have to place them to the front (...) (17 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)