 Administrative / General / 9412
Re: It is time to ban JAL from Lugnet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 22:05:36 GMT

"Jesse Alan Long" <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GHM5oE.KCH@lugnet.com...
<snip>
What can I do to say I am sorry if I have violated three different • areas of
your rules?  I did not mean to violate the rule about profanity but • even so,
rules have been broken by other people and I believe that there may • be some
bias on Lugnet and even so, the laws of Massachusetts do not apply • to this
state.

Jesse Long

This has nothing to do with the laws of Mass. or Tenn.  LUGNET is a
privately owned website.  Owned and operated by Todd and Suzanne, and
partially supported by member contributions from the 1200+ people who
have sent them money.  Funny, I do not see your name on the member
list.  You state that the rules have been broken by other people but I
did a search of the site and the last time the word f*** was used in
any LUGNET newsgroup was over 9 months ago and it has never been used
in the .space newsgroup.  The verbal contents of any emails you may
have received have no bearing on what goes on in LUGNET, Todd and
Suzanne have no jurisdiction over emails, but they do have
jurisdiction over who can post and the rules of posting on LUGNET.
Rules that you have to acknowledge that you have read and understood
before each and every post that is made via the LUGNET interface.

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR