 Administrative / General / 8173
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:29:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
I'd like to state first that I realized Friday that I got WAY too worked up
about this and posted some things that were, in some cases, petty and
childish, and in almost every case, detrimental to maintaining calm and
civility during this discussion.  That's why I sent Todd a request to remove
every single post I had made on this subject.

As did I...I think a day or two earlier.  I didn't remove all my posts but
two or three that were particularly sour.  It's interesting how quickly we
(humans) can blow up, even when we don't want to.  That's probably what I
dislike most about myself online.

--Todd