 Administrative / General / 8084
8083  |  8085
Subject:
Todd, This MUST end now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:50:30 GMT

Todd, it's time to end this once and for all... ou know how I stand.  You
see how others have reacted.  The time for discussion is over.  A decision
shoud be made.

Doesn't anyone see what is so abundantly clear?

Matt's intent was to disrupt this community.

He has accomplished this...

And now, other members are unwittingly helping him by debating each other
instead of Matt and his offenses.

Discussion has strayed into repetitive apologies, esoteric philosophies...
idealistic visions, anecdotes, precedents.

To discuss this with Matt any further is to court the devil with flowers and
wine... a monumental mistake.

3 days ago he said he would only discuss the issue via e-mail, he has since
posted how many dozen times? (fanning the embers)

To all concerned,

Would you all belong to a club that has Matt as a "contributing" member?
Would you be proud?

I have said my peace...

It's time for a decision.

                    John