 Administrative / General / 8087
Re: Todd, This MUST end now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:01:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:

Matt's intent was to disrupt this community.

He has accomplished this...

And he apologised, and claims he has learned his lesson.

And now, other members are unwittingly helping him by debating each other
instead of Matt and his offenses.

I think there are bigger issues being debated here.

Would you all belong to a club that has Matt as a "contributing" member?
Would you be proud?

"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me for a member."
-Groucho Marx.

eric