 Administrative / General / 8035
Re: My Stance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
I think webpage updates need be few and far between. I do not know if Todd is
able to limit the number of posts MM can make to (say) once a month/week?

If you're actually suggesting that this guy be allowed to post here AT ALL
(outside of this group for a very short period of time until you overly nice
people come to your senses and realize what a pointless waste of time this
farce of an apology is) then you need to take a break from playing devil's
advocate because you aren't just suggesting a course of action contrary to
what may seem to be the popular opinion, you're suggesting something that is
100% wrong and unacceptable.

I'll give people the benifit of the doubt every day of the week, 24 hours a
day. I may be a mug. I'm not the only one who thinks MM is just a poor sap who
*perhaps* should get another chance in some sort of limited way.

I have read your other posts on this issue, I think you make a lot of good
points. But the bitter tone you give it all may make others think you are
lacking objectivity.

Scott A