 Administrative / General / 7993
Re: Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Bliss writes:
I worked on this a bit last night.  The process needs just a bit of
additional functionality, and I'll be able to whip through all the desired
colors.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very happy to hear that!

The funny thing is, it's taking longer to convert from BMP24 to GIF than it
did to render the images in the first place...

ImageMagick gives better compression than Paint Shop Pro (not sure why that
is...), but IM seems to be an order of magnitude slower.

Steve