 Administrative / General / 8015
Re: Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:45:07 GMT

Can I quote you on that?

Sure :)

BTW, I had a slightly different take on that meeting.  I felt like a
complete duffer, who was lucky to be sitting around with some real pros.

Nah.  I can't speak for Matthew G or John M, but I'm basically just a longtime
computer hardware geek trying to keep finding new things to play with each
year.  :)