 Administrative / General / 7963
Re: Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Any idea when/if the version at img.lugnet will be updated to include those
new pieces in all the standard colors?

I'm really eager to host these -- and have space set aside -- but I don't have
the time/experience to build them myself.

I worked on this a bit last night.  The process needs just a bit of
additional functionality, and I'll be able to whip through all the desired
colors.

Steve