 Administrative / General / 6297
6296  |  6298
Subject:
side effect of the new rating system.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:55:39 GMT

Hey did anyone else notice that the compact view seems to take up more
space vertically this morning?  I have to scroll more.  Yuck!  I blame
the new rating system.  Bring back the old one!  ;-)

By the way, I don't know if this has been said since I'm too lazy to read
the whold rating thread, but how about including the names of the raters in
the details.  I'm really curious to see who the one person is that cares
enough about what I have to say to bother rating it.

Don