 Administrative / General / 5551
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:54:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Yeah, I don't think I've ever "signed in" simply because I can't
bother to keep up with another password I didn't pick.  Once I hear I
can login ONCE with this password I refuse to put any effort into
holding onto or remembering and change it to something I can remember
without effort, I'll do it.  Until then, having a password without the
ability to change it isn't of much value to me.

You can sign in once with your password and stay permanently signed in.

(Simply use the middle radio button at the Sign-In page.)

--Todd