 Administrative / General / 5538
Re: New feature: Article rating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 06:58:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:54:53 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <larryp@novera.com>
wrote:

I really want the ability to set my own password. I've lost my password
somewhere and don't have a prayer of remembering what it is. SO I can't
rate my articles 100 and Todd's 0 until I either find it again or get my
pw set to something easy for me to remember (but impossible for anyone
else to get right)

Yeah, I don't think I've ever "signed in" simply because I can't
bother to keep up with another password I didn't pick.  Once I hear I
can login ONCE with this password I refuse to put any effort into
holding onto or remembering and change it to something I can remember
without effort, I'll do it.  Until then, having a password without the
ability to change it isn't of much value to me.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html