 Administrative / General / 13752
    Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET —Frank Filz
   (...) Thanks. Of course now the Sealug folks will be upset they are somewhere in South Eastern Washington instead of Seattle. PNLTC probably should also be moved to halfway between Portland and Seattle to reflect the center of gravity of the club... (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) The day I started with the new maps and when I designed the pictures, I wasn't aware of the large number of LUGs, MUGs and LTCs. I thougt it would result in a similar number as on the old maps. Hindsight is 20/20. Added to the Suggestion List: (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET —Dan Boger
   (...) Perhaps use the Google Maps interface? I know it's possible to place arbitrary pointers on it (with a popout for more details, websites, etc). Should make it easier to update too, as the data then just becomes an XML file. Dan (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi Dan, IMO, "real" maps like maps.google.com, local.live.com or www.frappr.com always look somehow unsightly. They're good for setting places on a very detailed base, like showing residences of club members etc.pp. But for a rundown on LUGs (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)