 Administrative / General / 13596
  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) I completely agree with Lenny. There is a difference between online and offline groups. LUG is synonymous with physical offline organizations. LUGs may also have discussion sites (many in Europe do). Discussion sites are different. Lugnet is (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

Hi Lenny & Ben, would it make sense to have a category "LEGO Clubs / User Groups (local)" for all the XyzLUGs and another one "LEGO Clubs / User Groups (worldwide)" for e.g. LUGNET, LEGOFan.org etc.? We should try to keep it quiet obvious to people (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) I would suggest the two category headings of: - Local User Groups - Online Communities "Local User Groups" are geographically significant and involve face-to-face meetings and often hold recurring public displays or events. (NELUG, WAMALUG, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) I agree with this 100% (as well as the solution suggested that I just happened to have snipped away). -Lenny (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) Categories made and entries re-sorted. Thanks for the train of thoughts! Leg Godt, Rene (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)