 Administrative / General / 12364
Re: wish's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:48:07 GMT

Simply put. this is NOT a joke.
I have a real prize, and a valid game.
Period.

Chris, why are you doing this?  Why are you attempting to undermine LUGNET
administration?  What do you hope to gain by it?  What do your friends in
rtlToronto think of your antics?  You think it's fun to run a contest that
ridicules someone?

TODD!!!  do you see whats happening around lugnet?

I've seen a lot of people disrespecting the rules, disrespecting Larry,
Lenny, and sometimes Kelly and Tim.  You may find that you have
disagreements with admins from time to time, and that's natural, but
running a contest to try to get them to quit is lacking in taste and tact,
and beyond that it is just plain mean-spirited.

I need Larry and Lenny and all the others for the well-being of LUGNET.
If you succeed in causing either of them to throw up their arms and quit,
you will be hurting LUGNET.  In fact, you're hurting it simply by trying.
I am asking you to please cancel your contest.  You may see the contest
as a personal issue between yourself and Larry, but that is not how I am
seeing it.

--Todd

[xfut => .admin.general]