 Administrative / Database / 1492
Re: Once again the suspicious set 371....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:32:45 GMT

Hello, all.

This is my virgin Lugnet post; I have only just returned to interest in Lego
after many years of hiatus.

I was actually searching to see if I could find information on this great
old set from my childhood when I discovered these posts doubting its very
existence! I can assure you, the big blue motorized moving van set did exist.

A number of the observations make sense, as follows, and I will clarify or
confirm as possible.

In lugnet.admin.database, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Larry Pieniazek writes: