 Administrative / Database / 1369
Re: Once again the suspicious set 371....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:29:27 GMT

On Saturday, January 26, 2002, at 11:59  PM, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

[snip]

I really would like to see a discussion started again now, if set 371
is in
fact a set which is worth to be published at Lugnet in the database. If
it is,
it should at least put into the year 1967 instead of 1976. (But why
1967 and
not 1966 or 1968?) What has been the reason for taking 371 into the
year it
appears in?

I agree that this set:
     http://guide.lugnet.com/set/371_2
appears to belong with these sets:
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qy=1967

From year 1967. I imagine someone entering the data simply transposed
the year numbers.. It has been pointed out that the paperwork resembles
that seen here:
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/343_1
but I don't see identification of the year's source data in the admin
notes. I'll look it up in my catalogs when I get a chance.

thanks.

-Suz