 Znap / 92
Re: Znap set 3510
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 04:02:15 GMT

Well, I went back to TRU today and bought another Znap set.  Although
the sign said the promotion was still going, the checkout girl did
not have any of the 3510s.  Sorry, Christian.

John C.

In lugnet.znap, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Oh, so it's even a kind of promotional set then. Anybody who can help me
getting it, I don't think it's available here in Germany.

Just contact me.
Thanks, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...