 Znap / 89
Re: Znap set 3510
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 15:00:38 GMT

I received this set free at TRU when I bought a 3591.
It's a polybag set.  I didn't see it on the shelves, but the girl
at checkout pulled it out from under her counter and gave it to me.

as evah,

John C.

In lugnet.znap, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi all,

I have seen a small LEGO Znap set on Pause db:

Can anyone tell me where it comes from; is it still available??

Thanks.
Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de