 Znap / 86
  Re: trivia- parts bags smooth

(...) In Australia, more and more bags in sets are coming non-perforated and we get our supply from Europe. I collect a lot of themes and the proportion gets more and more. I'd say it's a cost-cutting idea, since surely not doing somethimg to a (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: trivia- parts bags smooth

(...) Maybe that has something to do with it as well -- it would be easier to print images on a non-perforated bag, so make all the bags (printed or not) non- perforated. --daveL Is there a pamphlets and packaging discussion group? Or just .general? (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)