 Znap / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
Have not bought any yet, until tomorrow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:43:21 GMT

Do the parts make for good spacefleet structures, or doorway arches for
Castle?  I don't have and Znap yet, can they be easily mounted to regular
brick structures?  What sets have the best useful parts (don't care for the
main models...), and are the motors "any good"?  TRU has the BIG one (number
escapes me) on clearance (!?!) for $14.90 and I can B1G1 50% off till
Saturday, veerrry tempting.
Aaron
maniac@vol.com