 Znap / 113
Re: ZNAP at GR TRU!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:25:34 GMT

How about the yellow and black "swivel connector"?  It's a yellow 1-beam, • with
knobs at each end, and two black rings wrapped around the middle, with a knob
on each ring.  The rings can rotate independently, positioning the two knobs
anywhere around the axis of the yellow beam.  The only limit is the black
knobs must have an angle of separation at least 90-degrees.

The trouble is you only get a couple per set! They are certainly handy pieces
though. I wonder when Znap service packs will become available ;)

JB