 Znap / *132 (-10)
  Re: Codename: Belle

(...) Perhaps Mini-me scale, yes (...) Most definitely-a finger drill perhaps. ;-) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Codename: Belle

(...) any of their light and sound drill things on it for effect? :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tom, new group for errors?

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FvqJn8.A4L@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) these (...) I bought a 3571 at the weekend. When I opened it, I found TLC had included a photocopied correction sheet which corrected an error in the actual (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.znap)

  Building Belle

Belle is a labor of love for me to build. Ever since the Rock Raiders came out, they have been taking so much heat from the Lego community at large. Personally, I think it's the best color scheme (behind M-tron, of course). I decided that such a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Codename: Belle

To:M-tron Command The M-tron Commandos have discovered that the Rock Raiders are building a mech to combat the Overkill class mech. I only wish we had been able to get a picture of the whole thing, but it isn't completed yet. I pray it never is (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Operation Belle (was Re: First Time Znapper)

(...) As a matter of fact, I have...I'll be posting pics later tonight. THe 'structure' that incorporates Rack Raiders, Znap, Technic, useless insectoid bits, and throwbot parts is actually a very large Mech. (Dwarfs my Mtron mech: Overkill) I'd (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  First Time Znapper

I just bought a Znap trial set to, uh, try it out, and I must say that Znap is certainly interesting... Znap reminds me of Constructs, but smaller, with holes that allow for connections with Technic pins. I wonder, aside from the fantastic train (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Bad motor in ZNAP set!

Just purchased another $20 ZNAP set with the 9V motor. And the motor doesn’t work and the shaft doesn’t rotate all it does is make a buzzing nose. Has anybody else had this problem with 9V motors, this is my second bad motor in two years. I guess (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Pronunciation

(...) I don't know, buckets usually have two minifigs and polybags usually just have one... :-) :-) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Pronunciation

(...) "gaggle"? Shouldn't the collective noun for Lego reps be something like "bucket"? (Although, for a group that small, "polybag" might be more appropriate...) Ran (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact