 Year / 2007 / 9
Re: French Toy Fair 2007 : pictures !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2007
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:03:00 GMT

In lugnet.year.2007, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   Hi,

FreeLUG members were to the french Toy Fair. We wrote an article (in french) on our website

http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=564

Among the new sets, we can spotlight :
   Galleries :

http://photos.freelug.org/main.php/v/JLB/salon_jouets_2007/

http://photos.freelug.org/main.php/v/Gyclore/Expositions/tap/

how about posting these pic’s to brickshelf as none of the links are working. heavy traffic perhaps?

ondrew

the links work now. it must have been from heavy traffic. 2007 is going to be an interesting year for lego sets. it appeers that the new rc motors have 4 feed wires. i guess we’ll find out why soon enough.

even the little sets look cool. i love the semi truck theme. the new house set is even usefull this time. it’s nice to actuly be able to concider purchasing one now that it’s not red and white.

ondrew