 Year / 2007 / 15
Re: French Toy Fair 2007 : Site Mirror
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2007
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.year.2007, Didier Enjary wrote:
In lugnet.year.2007, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
In lugnet.year.2007, Didier Enjary wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Erik Amzallag wrote:
Hi,

FreeLUG members were to the french Toy Fair. We wrote an article (in french)
on our website

<http://www.freelug.org/article.php3?id_article=564>

The server has encountered some difficulties and the pictures have been mirrored
:

http://files.netsence.com/lego/lego2007/

and

http://files.netsence.com/lego/lego2007-2/

(source : http://www.lowlug.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3726)

Didier Enjary

To help take some of the load off of Didier's server and speed downloading for
USA residents, I have also set up a mirror of the pages at

http://www.jordanschwarz.com/mirror/lego2007/

and

http://www.jordanschwarz.com/mirror/lego2007-2/

Didier, thanks for setting up a mirror for the pictures!

Hi Jordan and thanks for the mirror.

To make it clear, that's not my server :-)  Jean-Louis "JLB" our webmaster hosts
FreeLUG and other websites (Eurobricks, Quelug) on Ipsyn (www.ipsyn.net).

JLB is fixing the trouble but that will maybe cause a change on the location of
pictures.

The mirror at netsence has been created by someone else (Lowlug member ?)

Didier

Enjoy!
Jordan

The mirror on Netsence.com has been made by me :) The server is my own private
server and was at first set up to serve the Lowlug community. Now the link has
flown around the internet (Which is not a problem at all! My server can easily
handle it. I've already burned 10GigaByte of traffic since 01:00 (GMT+1) last
night)).