 Year / 2007 / 16
Re: French Toy Fair 2007 : pictures !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2007
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:41:11 GMT

In lugnet.year.2007, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   Due to heavy traffic, please use the following links :

North America :

http://www.jordanschwarz.com/mirror/lego2007/

http://www.jordanschwarz.com/mirror/lego2007-2/

Europe :

http://www.freelug.org/toysfairParis2007/

http://files.netsence.com/lego/lego2007/

http://files.netsence.com/lego/lego2007-2/

Thanks to people who are mirroring the pictures.

Erik

Hi Erik,

You’re welcome. If you ever need to have stuff like this hosted again and are looking for mirroring of it, just let me know and I’ll mirror it for you.

Kind regards, Martijn