 Year / 2004 / 9
Re: sets in 2004? Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 03:32:56 GMT

In lugnet.year.2004, John Wood wrote:
In lugnet.town, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
If you want to see sets, go here:
http://www.gierse.biz/docs/pi1066073180.htm

Since that resource will no doubt be removed as soon as TLC find out about it, I
took the time to save the pics this time.

Wow, time flies, who could imagine it was already "leak the next year"? :)

And *before* everyone starts complaining it's not much etc. and Technic's dead
etc. remember that big sets usually come in July!

(and by the looks of it, Technic got a new 1/10 F1, Ferrari this time
around)

I found another website listing some new 2004 sets.  I won't post the link
here or I fear it will get axed.  No pictures at all, sorry.  But it had
some prices, putting the 8386 1/10 F1 around US $50.

Beyond the sets from the site above, there will also be some new Designer
sets in Feb 2004:
4406 "Houses", 4407 "Vehicles", 4408 "Animals", 4410 "Multicolored stone
box" (whatever that is, Babel Fish).

And (drumroll, please) some new Pirate sets in June: 7070, 7071, 7072, 7074,
and 7075 "Grosses Piratenschiff" aka "large pirate ship" around US $60.

John

Could you plz send me an e-mail with the link? I don't think there is any harm
in that. It would be greatly appriciated if you could.
Thanks
Steve