 Year / 2004 / 17
Re: New set 4406 Houses (was Re: sets in 2004? Wish List)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:58:39 GMT

In lugnet.year.2004, Kevin Salm wrote:
Oh, this same TRU also has a NEW BATCH of Star Wars Mini Sets.  If I remember
correctly they were
-- Interstellar Star Destroyer
-- Sith Infiltrator
-- AT-TE
-- Imperial Shuttle

New shades of gray I presume ? Might be interesting to see how (even at mini
scale) a Sith looks with a new paint job.

Ray

(removing town and adding starwars)