 Year / 2004 / 57
Re: New 2004 set photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:43:20 GMT

"Ka-On Lee" <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HsMAw8.17rw@lugnet.com...
Tons of new sets photos are showing up!

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?show=New

Hmm, some interesting parts:

4x4x1 "macaroni" brick to match the 4x4 curved walls.
New pirate sails (plus "giant" pirates)

I think I like the new Alpha Team sets. I will certainly get at least one of
each of the Pirate Junior sets, and might get multiple of some of them. It
will be interesting to see how these sets work out, they might be very nice
for the Pirate Game, and perhaps people will sell the creator figs cheap on
BrickLink so people could get decent quantities of them for use in the game.

Frank