 Year / 2004 / 51
Re: New 2004 set photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:25:13 GMT

There's a new tub:
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4496-1

No piece count yet, but I hate the new tub design, much less useful for
storage - how are you supposed to stack them? <mutter>

Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1