 Year / 2004 / 32
Re: Biff has landed on Mars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Biff has landed on Mars

The LEGO minifigure Biff has landed on Mars and became first “man” on the red planet.

Glad you posted this, Eric! LEGO has actually done quite a lot with space exploration recently, and I’m sure once the LEGO PR department has had a chance to catch up they’ll release some publicity. I hope so, anyway - it’s a great tie-in, and the Mars landing has been incredibly successful thus far.

If interested, I’ve posted some more info (and a picture) at BZPower, even though it’s not really Bionicle-related: http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=1624

I figured the space buffs here at Lugnet would be following this with interest.

Regards, Kelly