 Year / 2003 / 46
Re: NEW LEGO Direct LEGEND #10041
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 07:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.general, Christian Gemünden writes:
Set #10041 to appear in 2003. It will be the Legend version of the US-only
set #6390 (Main Street) from 1980.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

At last, it is here! REAL city buildings! Not police, not fire stations... a
car dealer and a construction site! Oh my...

OHHH YESSS!! I agree!!  'tis going to be a good year for town.
We have the Gas N Wash Express, Shell Pumps (even if its a bit juniorized),
the Breezeway Cafe and Pizza-to-Go, and now the Main Street.
There also is a police station (but that is too juniorized to count).
There is *sniff* *sniff* rumors that there will be some new town sets later
this year.
That would be the ICING on the LEGO CAKE.

Come to think of it... now only *two* of the proposed re-releases are
missing. Do you suppose we can soon see Yellow Castle and Battrax renumbered
and in stores?

I doubt in stores, unless you are talking about the LEGO BRAND RETAIL stores
(LEGOLAND, etc).

Things look better and better for 2003 :-)

OHH YEAH!

Ben