 Year / 2003 / 17
Re: The Adventurers are going all the way to China...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:32:27 GMT

"Jeremiah VanderMark" <Doggybot_37@yahoo.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
Hey all,

   To anyone who's got an Orient Expedition set, look at the map on the • back
of the instructions.
   Each of the new sets is sketched onto the map sections, but the current
line ends at the big Everest Temple set. Beyond that, though are two more
sketches - a wall/archway thingy with something special in the center, and • a
huge Chinese fortress type building.
   Also pictured are the Great Wall, which doesn't look 'Legofied' to me,
and a portrait of another monster in the vein of the Yeti and tiger figs.
Looks like the line is getting a few updates either this summer or next • year.
   Even more interesting is the silhouette of the dragon - it looks like • the
classic dragon body with a new upper head piece, apparently with a clip
thingy coming out the top.

   This line looks to be getting very interesting!

I agree.  I'm especially interested in the dragon silhouette.  I wonder
what's up with that?

--
Grant Giandonato

Check out my eBay auctions: