 Adventurers / 1645
Re: The Adventurers are going all the way to China...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:50:09 GMT

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message
"Grant Giandonato" <ggiandonato@comcast.net> wrote in message
"Jeremiah VanderMark" <Doggybot_37@yahoo.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
Hey all,

   To anyone who's got an Orient Expedition set, look at the map on • the
back
of the instructions.
   Each of the new sets is sketched onto the map sections, but the • current
line ends at the big Everest Temple set. Beyond that, though are two • more
sketches - a wall/archway thingy with something special in the center, • and
huge Chinese fortress type building.
   Also pictured are the Great Wall, which doesn't look 'Legofied' to • me,
and a portrait of another monster in the vein of the Yeti and tiger • figs.
Looks like the line is getting a few updates either this summer or • next
year.
   Even more interesting is the silhouette of the dragon - it looks • like
the
classic dragon body with a new upper head piece, apparently with a • clip
thingy coming out the top.

   This line looks to be getting very interesting!

I agree.  I'm especially interested in the dragon silhouette.  I wonder
what's up with that?

--
Grant Giandonato

can you provide a scan of this.
I'm not expecting to see these in the shops over here any time soon

Here you go:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ggiandonato/images/orientexpedition.jpg
--
Grant Giandonato