 Adventurers / 1639
Re: The Adventurers are going all the way to China...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:36:36 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Grant Giandonato writes:
   Even more interesting is the silhouette of the dragon - it looks like • the
classic dragon body with a new upper head piece, apparently with a clip
thingy coming out the top.

   This line looks to be getting very interesting!

I agree.  I'm especially interested in the dragon silhouette.  I wonder
what's up with that?

Hmm...equally mystified myself.

At the current discussion, besides the head, I
hope Lego makes some new dragon body parts, wings
and arm designs as well, so as to make customizable
draconic forces.
( I'm still tempted to cross the dark side
and purchase one of the megablocks dragons
kits... )

Otherwise, very intriguing...

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_>>